Howdy! Here’s some info I reference on my Instagram feeds.
How I serve you as a Beautycounter consultant:
- Skincare Sample Request Form I’ll send you samples and a skincare recommendation tailored to your skin type!
- Skincare Coaching Session Sign up for a 10-15 min. mini-coaching session specifically about safer skincare.
- Flawless in Five (Minutes) I love this discounted makeup bundle for an easy swap to clean makeup basics (6 products, 5 minutes, easy peasy).
- Host a virtual spa night with your friends – I’ll send out spa samples beforehand and set up a zoom call to share what’s in your pamper package and you simply invite your friends!
- Shop Beautycounter products with me!
Coaching with Leah
Shop the Beautycounter site with me (Leah) HERE! Everything is free from the ‘Never List’ of 1800+ potentially harmful ingredients that are never in Beautycounter products which is one of the main reasons I feel great shopping the site. They’re also very thoughtful about how and where they source their ingredients, which are also never tested on animals. And, one of my faves, they are a certified B-Corp which means they prioritize their impact on people over profit. Anyway, they’re awesome, and mindful of their impact on the earth from inception to end of life of products (packaging).
My top 3 Beautycounter Products:
- Overnight Resurfacing Peel This was my first and “stranded on a desert island” product! Good-bye dull skin, hello gently refreshed skin!
- Countertime Eye Cream The dark circles under my eyes have been on vacation since I started using this product last summer. It is packed with Beautycounter’s Retinatural Complex + Persian Silk Tree Extract.
- Color Pinch Cream Blusher Although it is amazing as a quick (and subtle) color pop for my cheeks, I love the color Caramel for my cheeks, eyelids AND lips!